Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm Subject to change
Saturday and Sunday we are closed.
The Leasing Center will be CLOSED on Monday, May 28th in observance of Memorial Day. Office hours will resume on Tuesday, May 29th.
Don’t forget that the drop box outside of the office is available for you to drop your rent payments (please include building and apartment number in a sealed envelope), correspondence and keys! PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE CASH IN THE DROP BOX!!
Yes . . . spring has sprung and it’s that time of the year when the “bugs” come out too! If you are experiencing issues with some unsightly pests; call the Leasing Center and we will schedule our Pest Control Service Man to come and take care of it for you!
Sunday, May 13th!
Don’t forget to honor your mother or a special woman that has made an impact in your life! Here are a few gift ideas to help you out: card, flowers, brunch, pedicure/manicure, gift certificates, movie tickets, gift basket, chocolate, candles, perfume, jewelry or your time spent with your mother.
Since we are a “PET FRIENDLY COMMUNITY”, we have installed 4 pet stations for your convenience that contain waste bags.
If you have a pet, please help us keep the property clean by always cleaning up your pet’s waste and properly disposing of it in the garbage receptacles around the community. Your pet also should not be utilizing a balcony as their restroom. This affects the tenant’s patio area below you.
Due to the above mentioned issues we are implementing the following VIOLATION CHARGES:
Additional Violations may lead to eviction!
JUSTIN VANDERPOOL MICHAEL DOTSON
DOUG ALEXANDER JUSTIN LABEAN
RUDY ESCAMILLA-MCDONALD MARTIN CORNEJO
RYAN LOTZ BRITTNY STING
LONNIE WHITE TIMOTHY DEHMEL
LACEY QUINTEL BRANDON GOULD
AMANDA DECKER JAMIE ZIELINSKI
GEOFFREY JAMROG TERRY HOOL
AMBER LOWE MARK HARDY
LATE CHARGES AND RETURNED CHECK POLICY
EFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2012
Please remember that rent is due on the 1st and if we do not receive payment by the 3rd, late charges will be assessed on the morning of the 4th. (Please note that this policy is in effect even if it falls on a weekend or holiday.) Per day late charges of $5 per day will be posted until the balance is paid in full.
Below you will find the excerpt from your lease regarding these charges:
- Late Charges and Returned Check Charges:
A late charge, as additional rent, of $35.00 will be assessed on the 4th day of the month and $5.00 per day thereafter until all rent and late charges are paid in full. Rent paid on or after the third day of the month must be paid with a money order, a cashier’s check or credit card (if applicable). Tenant shall, in addition to being subject to Landlord’s other remedies under this Lease, pay a service charge of $75.00 and any other applicable bank charges for any checks returned unpaid by the Tenant’s bank. Returned checks must be replaced with a money order, cashier’s check or credit card (if applicable) and are subject to applicable late fees.
CONGRATULATIONS TO DAWN KEHR FOR WINNING THE APRIL CONTEST!
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR FAVORITE SIMPLE RECIPE. IF YOUR RECIPE IS SELECTED TO BE PUBLISHED IN OUR NEWSLETTER, YOU WILL RECEIVE $10 OFF YOUR RENT.
Combine last three ingredients to make a dry batter for the fish.
Take your egg wash, dip fish fillets in until well coated. Dip in dry batter until well covered.
Broil the fish to desired temperature.
Peanut Butter Pie
1 8oz package cream cheese
1 c confectioner’s sugar
3/4 c crunchy peanut butter
1 plus 1(12 oz) cartons refrigerated whipped topping
2 graham cracker pie crusts
In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar, and peanut butter together. Fold in 1 carton of the whipped topping.
Divide mixture between the pie crusts and chill for several hours. Top each pie with half of the remaining carton whipped topping.
1 Ib broccoli
¼ Ib bacon
1 ¼ c shredded cheddar
¼ c chopped red onion
1 c salad dressing
1 6oz sour cream
1/8 c sugar
Clean & chop broccoli.
Cook & crumble bacon.
Place broccoli, bacon, cheese, and onion in a bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix together salad dressing, sour cream, and sugar until smooth. Pour over salad.
Mix well and chill.
THINGS TO DO AROUND TOWN!
Thursday-Sunday, May 10-13 • Spring Downtown Diva Weekend
- The perfect girl’s getaway! Whether you have an hour, a day or a weekend, there’s something for everyone. This weekend is filled with fashion, pampering, and the “must haves” of the season. Enjoy Cocktails in the City with an accessories fashion show and the famous Diva Delight cocktail. Fashion & French Toast, combining a runway fashion show with a delicious buffet breakfast, takes place Saturday morning. A special way to spend time with friends and your mom during Mother’s Day weekend.
- Wednesday, May 23 • Apps & Ales
Following all the traditions of Bay City’s famous Wine Walk, this event highlights all of Downtown’s delicious eateries and pubs. Attendees will enjoy a night full of great appetizers, specialty brews and music in the streets!
Answers given by elementary school age children to the following questions:
Why did God make mothers?
1. She’s the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
What kind of little girl was your Mom?
1. My Mom has always been my Mom and none of that other stuff.
2. I don’t know because I wasn’t there, but my guess would be pretty
3. They say she used to be nice.
If you could change one thing about your Mom, what would it be?
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I’d get rid
2. I’d make my Mom smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who
did it and not me.
3. I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes on her back.
Who’s the boss at your house?
1. Mom doesn’t want to be boss, but she has to because dad’s such a goof
2. Mom. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the
3. I guess Mom is, but only because she has a lot more to do than dad.
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO ALL OUR GREAT MOMS!