Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm Subject to change
Saturday – 12:00 – 4:00 pm
Don’t forget that the drop box outside of the office is available for you to drop your rent payments (please include building and apartment number in a sealed envelope), correspondence and keys.
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME BEGINS
Be sure to set your clocks one hour forward on Sunday, March 11th.
Lease renewals are mailed out to residents at least 45 days before the end of their current Lease End Date. The lease renewal must be returned to the Leasing Office 1 month prior to the end of your current lease term.
If you do not do this, your lease will automatically renew for 12 months at the rate quoted on your lease renewal form. If you intend to move; please fill out a Notice to Vacate and include a forwarding address. This can be picked up in the Leasing Office. Sorry, we cannot accept a verbal notice to vacate.
NOTICE TO VACATE & EARLY TERMINATION
If your time here at GolfView is coming to an end, a minimum of a 30 day notice must be given in writing and include a forwarding address. A notice to vacate is separate from your Lease Renewal Form and can be picked up in the Leasing Office.
If you are terminating your lease early, the early termination fee plus concession paybacks must be paid in full at the time you are giving notice.
Just a few reminders before you turn in keys:
- § Please remember to keep the heat turned ON and set at 62 degrees. If you fail to do this, WATER PIPES CAN BURST and you will be responsible for all damages that may occur to your unit and any others that may also be damaged as a result.
Check with the office to be sure you do not have any balances owed (previous rent or utilities) and that we have a forwarding address to send any mail that may still be delivered to your unit and your final statement or security deposit refund.
- § Patios/balconies/entrance areas are not for storage or a place for garbage!! Any violators are subject to charges per item! Please dispose of your garbage immediately in the dumpsters throughout the community.
- § PLEASE clean up after your pets. We work hard to keep our community an enjoyable place to live and you can do your part by taking the time to pick up your pet’s waste.
- § PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE WHEN ANY WORK NEEDS TO BE DONE IN YOUR APARTMENT. Do not stop and tell the maintenance person of any issues. Everything needs to be processed through the office first.
Please be sure you are checking your mail box and checking it often. Not only is it important to receive correspondence sent from the Leasing Office, but it is equally important for your own bills, etc. If your mailbox remains full for a few consecutive days, the mail carrier may assume the unit is abandoned and will no longer deliver mail to your address.
Sell: A baby swing-electric/battery $25.00
Please call Ashley or Danny anytime between 8am-10 pm. (989)545-6099.
Buy: Computer desk. Chocolate brown or dark brown only. I prefer a more modern one, but, if not that’s ok. Desk chair any type. Call anytime. (989) 714-1416.
JESSICA KUDER SUZZETTE MEREDITH
NATHAN PARMER NICHOLAS FRISKE
ANDREW KNECHT TIMOTHY DANKS
LISA POWELL JUSTIN LABEAN
ERICA COLEMAN BETH CORREA MAK
SAMBASIVA BANDLA CHARLES VIZARD
SANDRA ALONZO JONATHON STROZESKI
DANIEL DOUPONCE PATTIE STING
MANDI KOSNIK CORDELL TAYLOR
We will be doing apartment inspections in May. Items that will be checked are:
General cleanliness Walls, windows, carpet
Smoke Alarms furnace
Light bulbs Sinks and cabinets
Irish Ginger Snaps
- § 1 cup white sugar
- § 1 egg
- § ¼ teaspoon salt
- § ¾ cup shortening
- § 2 cups all-purpose flour
- § ½ teaspoon baking soda
- § 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- § 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- § 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
2. Cream sugar, egg, salt, and shortening together. Add flour, baking soda and spices. Mix well. Roll teaspoonfuls of dough into balls and roll the balls in sugar
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 5 to 6 minutes
Real Potato Leek Soup
- § 18 small red new potatoes
- § 6 cups chicken broth
- § 3 leeks, chopped
- § 3 tablespoons butter
- § 2 cups milk
- § Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place potatoes into a large saucepan with water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook until tender. Meanwhile, sauté leeks in butter until translucent.
2. When potatoes are done, skin them while they are still hot and cut them into bit sized pieces. Place potatoes into a stock pot with chicken broth and leeks. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook over medium heat until simmering, then remove from heat and stir in milk. Serve immediately
THINGS TO DO AROUND TOWN!
Sunday, March 18- ST PATRICK’S DAY PARADE
The parade begins at 2 pm at Center and Park Avenues and ends at Wenonah Park. Join us for this annual celebration of everything Irish! A great way to welcome Spring!
Friday & Saturday, March 23-24 – Welcome Spring Open House weekend.
Downtown welcomes spring with open houses all over town. Enjoy the true signs of spring with beautiful new ideas and products for the home, fashions to lift your spirits and a bounty of dining options. A great time of the year to get out of the house and stroll historic Downtown Bay City!
- GolfView Apartments require that you provide a photograph of your pet to be obtained in your file.
- All adult domestic household cats must be spayed or neutered. Residents owning cats shall maintain waterproof litter boxes for cat waste. Refuse from litter boxes shall not accumulate or become unsightly or unsanitary. Cat litter is to be disposed of in an appropriate manner.
- Veterinarian proof of inoculation (shots) must be provided for all pets in accordance with state and local law ordinances.
- The pet and its living quarters must be maintained in a manner to prevent odors and any other unsanitary conditions in the owner’s apartment and surrounding areas. The pet is to be restrained (on a leash) when in public areas of the building or community. The pet must be accompanied by a person who is able to control the pet.
- Pets may not be left unattended in an apartment for over 24 hours. If the pet is left unattended and no arrangements are made for its care, Management will have the right to enter the apartment and take the un-cared for pet to be boarded at a local animal care facility at the owner’s expense.
- Pets may not be bred or used for commercial purposes. Pet bedding is not to be washed in any common laundry facility.
- Three substantiated complaints by neighbors or Management regarding pets disturbing neighbors through noise, odor, animal waste, or other nuisance or any other violations of this policy will result in the owner having to remove the pet. This shall include the interference of any pet with the proper and rightful conduct of Management/Maintenance staff in the prosecution of their duties and responsibilities when entering an apartment after proper notification or to respond to an emergency situation. Failure to comply with a request to remove a pet will be considered a lease violation.
- Pets must be kept in the owner’s apartment or on a leash under a person’s control at all times when outside. No outdoor pens, cages, carriers, houses or runs may be constructed. Pets will be allowed only in designated areas of the grounds of the community. Animals may not be restrained to fences, posts, trees, balconies, etc. Cats will be allowed in common areas only for the purpose of entering and leaving the building. Pet owners must clean up after their pets and are responsible for disposing of pet waste.
- Pet Owner/Residents assume full responsibility for the pet and agrees to hold Management harmless from any claims caused by an action or inaction of the pet. If a pet causes harm to any person, the pet’s owner shall be required to immediately and permanently remove the pet from the community. The pet owner’s residency may also be subject to termination.
St Patrick’s Day Puzzle
Congratulations to Dawn Kehr for winning February’s prize. The first 5 to turn in the correct puzzles this month, will receive a $10 coupon to use as rent credit.